The office of alumni relations is hard at work planning a spring full of alumni events! We have a few dates nailed down, working to set a few others, and we’re also open to suggestions if you think your area deserves an alumni event! We’re always looking for individuals who might be interested in helping to plan, pay for, or help recruit attendees for regional alumni events. Here’s a sneak peek at what we have in the works – note that these dates are tentative, and additional information as well as formal invites will be forthcoming!
- Erie, Pa. - pregame reception before Gannon @ Mercyhurst basketball game. Visit the event registration page for more details.
- Washington, D.C., – we’re tentatively planning an event in the Washington, D.C., area for the week of March 21-25. Watch for more details!
- New York City - there will be an event in New York City on March 29 at the Wheeltapper Pub located at Fitzpatrick’s Grand Central Hotel.
- Pittsburgh, Pa. - we’re hosting another alumni/admissions event on March 30, at a location TBD. This is a great opportunity for alumni to meet with prospective students and share favorite Mercyhurst stories.
- Cleveland, Ohio - this will also be an alumni/admissions event to be held on March 31.
- Rochester, N.Y. – the fourth and final alumni/admissions event will be held on April 13 at Casa Larga Vineyards in Rochester.
- Buffalo, N.Y. – the third in a series of alumni/admissions events wil be held on April 14, at a location TBD.
- Charlotte, N.C. – we’re hosting an event for Charlotte area alumni on April 21. Stay tuned for information on location and times.
- Chicago, Ill. - we’re hoping to host an alumni event in conjunction with the Chicago hotel show on or around May 23.
- Erie, Pa. - join us for one of our annual favorites – celebrity bar tending at Molly Brannigans on May 26.
Once again, we would love help to plan and execute events – and if you’re willing to help offset the cost of any of these events, that will help our staff reach even more alums around the country! If you’re interested in helping in any manner, please contact Ryan Palm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-824-3320.